‘Red Soil Spring’ is a social enterprise inspiring young children to garden, to grow & nurture plants and to passionately engage in the creation of a greener earth.
What is Red Soil Spring box?
Red Soil Spring box is an organic garden box for children. There are a variety of seed boxes to choose from giving children the opportunity to explore and grow different kinds of plants. Each seed box is filled with seeds, planters and manure for creating a beautiful garden at your home. Red Soil Spring Box can also be purchased as a subscription box. Once you subscribe, The Red Soil Spring Box is delivered to you every month, presenting the most inspiring experience of childhood for your children, right at your doorstep!
A beautiful plant & planet in your hands!
What is inside the box?
Red Soil Spring box is an organic garden box of all the basic gardening supplies needed to help children begin their very own garden. All our seeds are organic/indigenous/traditional and non-GMO seeds.
The box contains Coir pots – 6 Nos. 2) Coco-peat – 6 Nos. 3) Seed packets – 6 Nos. 4) Planting and nurturing guide.
For who is Red Soil Spring Box suitable?
Red Soil Spring Box is made for children of age group 3- 12 years. However, the whole gardening experience requires adult supervision. You and your child open the box, read the planting manual and may start the gardening process. Our coir planter pot is meant for the initial growth of seeds. Once the seeds sprout, depending on the type of plant, you are advised to transplant them (as it is) into a bigger pot or to the natural fertile soil. The coir pot will become manure in its own time. Wait with patience and enjoy your harvest!
Although the box focuses on inspiring young children to garden, it will suit anyone with a young and lively heart enthusiastic about growing and nurturing plants.
How does the subscription seed box work?
- You subscribe to our box by choosing from our 3 or 6 months plan. You will be delivered with a seed box consisting of a combination of seeds each month for the period of 3 or 6 months.
- Your first box will be delivered to your doorstep in 5 – 6 business days, depending on your location. We ship the next boxes after each month from the date of your first order.
Can I purchase a subscription as a gift?
Yes. If you intend to deliver the box on a special day (Birthdays, Festival days etc.,) please let us plan well in advance.
Can I cancel/pause the Subscription?
If you would like to cancel the subscription for any reason, you can cancel the plan by sending us an email. You are welcome back anytime. You may also pause your subscription if you are traveling or making a change of location. In such a case, you have to send us an email to resume the subscription.
How can I cancel my subscription and/or receive a refund?
If you ever need to close your subscription, you can cancel anytime by sending us an email to redsoilspring(at)gmail.com
In order to receive a refund, you must send us a cancel request before 2 weeks of your expected delivery date. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds for boxes that have already been shipped.
On the cancellation of subscription, the refund amount will be credited to your account within 10 business days.
Safety guidelines and other information
- All our seeds are 98% guaranteed in terms of organic/traditional/indigenous/ non-GMO. Germination possibility for all seeds is 65%
- The success of sprouting depends on various factors like the weather conditions, amount of sunlight, watering and your tender care
- The whole gardening process should take place under the guidance of an adult
- We advise you to follow the necessary safety measures while gardening with children like wearing gloves, nose mask etc
- The process of gardening of certain plants may cause skin allergies. If that is the case, please stop the process and consult a dermatologist or an appropriate health care professional
- Please note that the seeds are not meant for chewing, swallowing, eating or cooking
- Special care should be taken care so that children do not chew, swallow or eat the seeds
- We do not hold responsibility or liability, wholly or partially, for any untoward incident/accident that occur in the process of using our box while gardening
Where and how do you ship?
We deliver our products to states of India only. Our box will be shipped by a reputed third party carrier. We are committed to delivering your order in the best possible way. We try our best to ensure that we provide the most efficient dispatch and make sure that our Red Soil Spring Box reaches you as quick as possible.
Any other questions?
Please feel free to contact us at redsoilspring(at)gmail.com